Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Cuttlebug Mania I Sea You Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Cuttlebug Mania challenge and since it's summer and we enjoy going to the beach our challenge is sea themed.  Anything sea/beach related like sand, sun, flipflops, water etc.  And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug.

Challenge - I Sea You

(beach themed...sand, sun, flipflops, water etc.)
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks.
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!
 
 
Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I kept things simple and used flip flops on a beach.  I watercoloured the sun and sky.  

 Recipe:  PP-Kaiser Craft Sandy Toes Collection, Bazzill CS-turquoise, Simon Says Stamp-Bundle of Stitched Shapes, My Favorite Things-Sunny Skies, Taylored Expressions-Flip Flops, Strathmore Watercolor paper, Glitter CS, Prima Watercolors.
 
Cuttlebug Items Used:
Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Die
My Favorite Things Sunny Skies Die
Taylored Expressions Flip Flops Die
 
I hope you'll join us for the challenge!
Deneen
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails